- Students must be 21 or younger with a valid learner’s permit or driver’s license.
- Choose ONE SESSION ONLY – either the morning or afternoon session on either Day One or Day Two (usually Saturday or Sunday).
- Complete the registration form and when finished click “Sign Me Up!”
- If the next page says, “Thank you – Your registration has been ACCEPTED” then all is good, BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT! It can take some time for the registration to be accepted, so please only click “Sign Me Up” once and give it a minute! If the thank you page doesn’t come up at all, then go back and make sure all required fields were filled out properly.
- FOR ALL STUDENTS UNDER 18: You must complete and return a PARENTAL CONSENT FORM. Mail or fax the completed form back. If you fax it, bring the original to the event. If you don’t, you won’t be able to attend!
- FOR LAS VEGAS STUDENTS UNDER 18: You must also complete and return the LVMS MINOR WAIVER. Mail or fax the completed form with your PARENTAL CONSENT FORM. If you fax it, bring the original to the event. If you don’t, you won’t be able to attend!
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING A VALID LEARNER’S PERMIT OR DRIVER’S LICENSE!
- Sneakers are encouraged, no high heels and all shoes should be closed toe. No tank tops!
- If you have more questions, please call us at (702) 896-6482.
- Fax completed forms to (702) 361-7607 or mail them to Driver’s Edge, 7435 S. Eastern Ave., Suite 5-165, Las Vegas, NV 89123