RENO, NV – SEPT. 2018
September 8 - September 9
Driver’s Edge is a FREE half-day program. You may choose ONE session from any of the available sessions. Registration is offered on a first come, first served basis and a waiting list will be available once all sessions are full.
Registration is for drivers ages 21 and younger with a valid license or permit.
Typically, there are four sessions to choose from: morning and afternoon sessions on Saturday and again on Sunday.
And please remember:
- REGISTER FOR ONE SESSION ONLY
- All sessions are the same at every Edge event
- Each session is approximately 4.5 hours long
SIGN UP REQUIREMENTS
- STUDENTS MUST BE AGE 21 OR YOUNGER WITH A VALID LEARNER’S PERMIT OR DRIVER’S LICENSE.
- STUDENTS UNDER AGE 18 MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORMS:
- FORMS MUST BE RETURNED—YOU CAN BRING THEM TO THE EVENT OR SEND THEM TO THE OFFICE BY MAIL OR FAX PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
If you have any questions, please call (702) 896-6482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.