Please understand that because of the uncertainty related to Covid-19, our schedule is subject to change.
Until further notice, the following guidelines are in place at our events:
- Class sizes will be reduced. As a result, we will now have sessions over three days instead of two, adding Fridays to our events.
- Temperature and symptom checks will be done at event check in.
- All attendees will be required to wear a face covering/mask. Please bring your own.
- All Driver’s Edge staff and instructors will also wear face coverings/masks.
- Only one student at a time will be in a car with an instructor.
- Touchpoints in the cars will be cleaned after each student’s turn.
- Touchpoints in the classroom/tent will be cleaned regularly.
- Proper social distancing will be observed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations at the event.
- Our staff and instructors will either be fully vaccinated or will have had a negative Covid test result within 72 hours of the event.
Our goal is to provide as safe an environment as possible. If you are unable to follow these guidelines, we ask that you please wait to attend Driver’s Edge at another time.